To facilitate and serve all those who wish to make purchases from our online shop, www.qenglish.gr offers customers the following payment methods:
1. Charging a credit card. The charge in your credit card happens the day the procedure for shipping the goods begins. www.qenglish.gr has taken all of the necessary measures to secure credit card transactions.
2. Delivery, the moment the products are received.
3. By Bank transfer to the following bank accounts:
• Piraeus: 5019-000166-171 / IBAN: GR69 0172 01900050 1900 0166 171
• Alpha: 118002320002791 / IBAN: GR76 0140 1180 1180 0232 0002 791
• Eurobank: 0026.0035.11.0200151860 / IBAN: GR 9002600350000110200151860
• National: 137 / 470727-37 / IBAN: GR 39 0110 1370 0000 1374 7072 737
Also www.qenglish.gr offers the customer the choice whether the transaction will be made with a receipt or invoice. Invoices are issued provided that the following information is given: Name, Tax I.D., D.O.Y. and description.
The website www.qenglish.gr uses the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol for secure online trading. This way all personal information like credit card numbers, names and addresses, become encrypted so that they cannot be read or altered during their transfer over the Internet.
Today the SSL protocol is the international standard for online security (web sites), for internet users, and for encrypting data between the network users and network servers (web servers). Encrypted SSL communication required all the information sent between the client and the server to be encrypted by the sending software and decrypted by the receiver software, thus protecting personal information during transmission. In addition, all information sent with the SSL protocol is protected by a mechanism which automatically verifies whether the data has been modified during transport.