This course is an interactive, online course designed for Portuguese language learners from CEFR level Pre A1 to A2 levels. Students follow characters as they move through their interesting and exciting everyday lives. These main characters and the people they encounter use authentic, real-life Portuguese, as they study, work, and play.
This course has a series of enjoyable and interesting lessons and activities that include a wide range of reading, writing, speaking and listening activities, and targeted pronunciation and writing lessons, aimed at helping students develop the skills and confidence to become effective Portuguese language communicators.
Students track their progress by taking a quiz at the end of every lesson, and a test at the end of every unit and level.
• 5 levels from CEFR Pre A1 – A2
• 48 units, 528 lessons, and 5 level tests
• 432 hours of online learning
• 41.5 hours of online testing
• 528 printable takeaways with extension activities
• Lessons tailored to expand and enrich students’ knowledge and use of everyday Portuguese
For more information please send an email to
for immediate response and service within 24 hours.